Friday, July 31, 2009

Collections-How to Display Them

Many of us have small collections of items that we'd like to display but just don't know how.  I've found a few good photos  recently of different, unique ways to display your collections.  Just click on the picture to be taken directly to the source.


Worldly collection


Collections of Globes.  love the red one!


Glass Collection


Collections of Vases


wall letters.Collections of Letters


plates


Collections of Plates.


Do you have objects you collect?  How do you display them?



erin_sig

2 comments:

Macy said...

I collect cloisonné fish, and plan on making a mobile out of them soon :]

Melissa {is•ly} said...

I love this blog!!

A couple of months ago I found a 1950s stainless steel breadbox for $10 and lunch tray for $1. Since then I've been collecting anything and everything that's stainless steel. I don't have an apartment of my own, but I hope to display and use it once I do!