Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Winners: Barclay Butera’s book- Living in Style

Barclay Butera's book


And the winners of Barclay Butera's book, Living in Style are….



#3 craftytammie who said "um, what part of my house doesn’t need sprucing up?! There isn’t a room here that is finished! But if I had to choose, I’d say it’s our boys’ room. It needs a whole new look - one that is past the baby nursery stage but not yet the teen boy. Everything seems so themey - or grown up - or babyish, I can’t decide on something that will work!"

#17 Tanya who said, "I. want. that. book! I would love to redesign the baby room into a guest bedroom with a crib to the side. I hate that I can’t have guests sleep over. It would be awesome–one room, two functions."

Thanks to all who entered- we loved hearing about rooms that need a makeover!  {Afterall, that's what our Redesigns are all about}.  Winners- please send us your shipping information to admin AT freshnestdesign DOT com.  A big thank you to Barclay Butera for sponsoring this giveaway.  We love your style!

deb_sig   and   erin_sig

1 comment:

craftytammie said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see this book!