Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

picture from h.donahue

Hello there my fellow readers!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be spending the day at my parents house. Usually we watch the children test the durability of their house, eat some good food and play a few games of pitch. What, you don't know how to play pitch? You MUST learn. Seriously, it is a game worth knowing. It rates very high on my list of things to be thankful for.

I am also thankful for my little family. I don't know what I'd do without such a supportive, loving husband and a cute, smily, babbling, cruising baby. He is still a baby, right? {He's starting to look all grown up- wiping away tears}. Let's not forget about King Jonzy... he is my comic relief. By the way, he wants me to tell you that he's still getting over the picture of him in a tutu. Apparently his girlfriend saw it and won't let up about it (if that's not a bitch, I don't know what is). :)

And I am very thankful to you, dear readers. I love all the people I've met, kept in touch with and the motivation it gives me to journal about my life. Thanks for being there through the good and the bad. Love to you all!! I'll see you after Turkey day!

1 comment:

Tarver Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I thought my family was the only that played pitch.. how fun!! We normally play 5 people 10 point pitch.. but I have played 4 people 10 point.. I probably should learn all the ways.