Tuesday, December 11, 2007

3rd Trimester


28.5 weeks


The coolest thing happened to me this morning. I was lying in bed watching the news trying to see how bad the weather was. Then I got a call from work....

"We're not going to open until 10:30 this morning." I'm thinking yeah!! Great!! I get to stay all warm in bed for a little bit longer and enjoy this winter morning. And if that's not cool enough, guess what else happened?

As I lay there, with my hand on my belly, I feel the baby. It was more than his normal moving and kicking around. I actually felt one of his body parts moving. I stared at my stomach. There it is!! I can see it. Is it a hand? Is it a foot? An elbow? Come back!!! So I sat there poking and prodding my stomach all morning with smiles and giggles the entire time as if I were playing a game with the little guy. He seemed to enjoy the attention as he kept playing along with me.

3 comments:

Audra said...

so sweet! I love those moments! You start to feel like there is a real human being in there- such a little miracle!

wendysue said...

So fun! I used to love to watch the baby make a huge move across my tummy.

Marlyce said...

Yay for the third trimester and home stretch. You look so cute with your little tummy.